We understand that overlockers can be daunting and finding the time one needs to get to know your machine can be difficult. We can certainly help you get familiar with your overlocker and its features so you can happily use your machine at home.....
Whether you have an "oldie" or if you're too scared to pull your new one out of its box, bring it along and we will go step by step with you until you are confident enough to use your machine by yourself.
Get in touch to arrange a private class with one of our fab teachers at a time to suit you. Private class cost is $80 per hour. You will need 1 to one and a half hours depending on your machine and how much you would like to know.
Please choose from the following dates
You will need to bring
- Bring your overlocker with 2 colour ways of thread (for 4 thread machines that means 8 reels ie: 4 of each colour)
- Bring the manual (search and download off the internet if you haven't got one).
- Bring any attachments and relevant cords plus foot pedal.
- Tweezers and any specific screwdrivers or tools that come with your machine.
- MOST importantly, bring your patience and a smile :)
Where to come to
22-28 Macpherson Street
Bronte NSW 2024
Parking is available in surrounding streets. For public transport hop on the 440 or the 360 bus and get off at the Lugar Street bus stop.